Table of Contents
In today’s rapidly evolving professional landscape, where data-informed decision-making is key, we recognize the crucial interplay between hard skills and soft skills. Our comprehensive training courses are designed to empower the modern worker with a holistic skill set, essential for thriving in data-centric roles. From Interpersonal Skills that enhance communication and empathy, to Data Analysis techniques crucial for understanding and leveraging information, our curriculum addresses the multifaceted demands of today’s workplace.
Our offerings in Leadership and Management prepare individuals to lead with inclusivity and effectiveness, while our Strategy and Thinking Frameworks courses develop systemic thinking and innovative problem-solving skills. In a world where data is ubiquitous, our courses in Data-Informed Decision-Making and Resilience and Adaptability are particularly pertinent, equipping learners with the ability to analyze data critically, adapt to new challenges, and make informed decisions. Join us to build a comprehensive skill set that marries data literacy with the soft skills necessary to excel in the modern workplace.
We offer flexible delivery modes to suit your needs. Whether you prefer self-paced learning, which can be seamlessly integrated into your own learning systems, or interactive live webinars suitable for larger audiences, we have you covered. For a more engaging experience, our live workshops, accommodating 20-25 participants, include hands-on components to reinforce learning.
Category 1: Interpersonal Skills
- Mastering Active Listening Techniques: This lays the foundation for effective communication and empathy.
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace: A deeper dive into understanding oneself and others, following active listening.
- Unconscious Bias: Awareness and Mitigation Strategies Helps in realizing the underlying prejudices that can affect decision-making. (this is really more than just 1 session, could be a session on awareness, and then a second session on mitigation strategies at the individual, group, and organization level)
- Challenging Assumptions for Better Decision-Making: Important for making unbiased and rational decisions.
- Navigating Micro-Inequities in Professional Environments: Understanding these will help participants to interact more fairly and sensitively with others.
- Conflict Resolution: Strategies and Skills This one is not completed yet, but I have a working outline. How to constructively navigate disagreements.
- Cultural Competence for Global Teams: Understanding and appreciating cultural differences to work effectively in diverse environments.
- Effective Public Speaking for Professionals: Important for clearly conveying decisions and rationale to groups.
Category 2: Leadership and Management
- Principles of Servant Leadership: Focusing on the growth and well-being of communities and the people within them.
- Inclusive Leadership for Modern Organizations: How to lead with inclusivity at the forefront to ensure all voices are heard and valued.
Category 3: Thinking Frameworks
- Design Thinking: A problem-solving approach that involves empathy, ideation, and experimentation.
Category 4: Strategy
- Systems Thinking for Strategic Management: Teaches how to understand the interconnectedness of various elements in complex systems.
- Problem Solving and Decision-Making: Teaches a framework that is systemic and systematic to make better decisions (as an individual or an organization).
- Strategic Analysis for Organizational Success: At an org or team level, how to conduct strategic analysis including internal to the org/team analysis and external to the org/team analysis, and then how to create goals based off your desired strategy.
- Creating Logic Models and Theory of Change: How to determine what is needed to achieve your goals.
- Designing Effective KPIs and Measurement Frameworks: How to identify proper KPIs (both leading and lagging) based off your goals, and how to ensure they do not have unintended consequences. Includes different approaches to measurement frameworks like a balanced scorecard.
- Change Management and Organizational Readiness: How to ensure organizational transformations are successful, including the process (change management) and ensuring the people (org readiness) are on board and ready.
- Hoshin Kanri: Bridging Strategy and Execution How to use hoshin kanri exercises as a strategic planning system that bridges the gap between strategy and execution by aligning an organization's goals with its operational realities.
- Root Cause Analysis Techniques for Organizations: Various frameworks and techniques for performing root cause analysis of things like performance problems within organizations. Determine, for example, if they are due to lack of training, capacity issues, lack of processes, environmental issues, motivational issues, etc…
Category 5: Data-Informed Decision-Making
- What is Data Literacy?: This covers what Data Literacy really is and isn't, who it is for, and skills that increase your data literacy
- Cultivating a Data-informed Mindset This covers what type of mindset you need to be data-informed as well as the various types of thinking, like analytical thinking.
- The Art and Science of Decision-Making: This covers how the brain aids but also harms us in our decision making. It does talk about bias, but also many other topics like bounded rationality, heuristics, emotions, previous beliefs, etc…
- Critical Thinking and Questioning Data and Information: Teaches how to interpret and question data, forming the basis for informed decisions.
- Communicating with Data: Principles and Practices Focuses on effectively conveying decisions backed by data and information to ensure they are engaging, understandable, memorable, and persuasive.
- Foundations of Statistical Literacy for Professionals: Understanding the basics of statistical methods and how they inform decisions. (this is less of a 1 hour webinar though and more like a longer course that teaches basics , not of how to perform statistics, but how to interpret results).
- AI Literacy for Modern Business: Learn how to use AI tools, such as generative AI, as well as how to leverage output from AI and machine learning models, including ethical and social considerations.
Category 6: Data Analysis
- Fundamentals of Data: Covers the foundational knowledge required to leverage data to make decisions, including the various types of data, their levels of measurement, and then how to transform and aggregate the data to make it analytics-ready.
- Data Analysis 101: Essential Techniques Learn various techniques for analyzing your data properly, including descriptive and diagnostic techniques.
- Crafting Impactful Data Visualizations: Learn how to create and design proper visualizations based off the data and the question being asked.
Category 7: Resilience and Adaptability
- Building Resilience in the Face of Challenges: Teaches how to deal with setbacks and challenges, which is crucial for decision-making.
- The Art of Unlearning for Professional Growth: Learning how to unlearn is key to adaptability and paves the way for new learning.
- Developing a Growth Mindset for Success: Cultivating an attitude that embraces challenges, perseveres, and learns from criticism.
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinking Outside the Box Encouraging thinking outside the box, which is essential in adapting to new situations. Includes Lateral thinking and exponential thinking and foresight.